AIM
madkid254

This Is What You Want! PE This Is What You Want! PE

Lol

Nice, but you overdid the boobs >_<

Still, it's very funny, keep up the good work.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

^_^

Lol I love how the song parody's 'How to save a life.' Very funny, And I loved the character design, keep up the good work.

Jedi vs. Ninja Jedi vs. Ninja

Very nice!

The only thing that would have stopped me from giving you a five is the drawing, but I can't knock you for that! The animation was great and you got the Naruto handsigns down solid. Good work!

The People are Crying The People are Crying

High five

You get a cyber cookie, it's really good and it does have a nice sad feel to it. The electric guitar went nicely with the song too. Good job.

Armymenis12 responds:

Thanks! *Munch Munch* And thanks for the review :) .

Like a Ninjah Like a Ninjah

Cool

I don't know what's wrong wit the other people who voted for this, this is a very good song with a cool beat. And I like the little kid voice in the Like a Ninja line, made it sound very nice. Good job.

Armymenis12 responds:

I know, I didn't think zero voters would be here atm, so I thought people generally didn't like it :(. But, now I know the truth! Thanks for the encouragement. And the voice was me and my niece yelling 'Like a Ninja!'

ethereell ethereell

Sick dude

You reviewed me, so I returned to favor, great song. But I agree with Zielak, it's not a trance song per say. But it was still great so you get a 5!